Saturday, April 29, 2006

Crackpot No. 2



The Stuttering Brain proudly presents the second winner of the prestigious "The Stuttering Brain's Crackpot Award": Stephen Hill aka Tony Blair II. (Click here for the first winner.)

The Stuttering Brain proudly declares in his eulogy:
"Stephen Hill is a creative genius of marketing per excellence. He managed to get into many UK newspapers by explaining how thinking about Tony Blair buying a burger helped him overcome his stutter. He claims "I would love to be able to report 95-100% success, however I believe it is more like 85%. To achieve fluency takes a lot of hard work and practice, unfortunately not all of my clients seem willing to put this effort in.", and with one stroke isolates himself from any criticism: if you dont succeed, you only have to blame yourself. The Stuttering Brain is convinced that Stephen Hill is misleading potential clients by claiming 85% success rate. His methods are also remarkable: "I achieved fluency by concentrating on how fluent people spoke. Therefore my method is speaking, thinking, and breathing how fluent people do." So the way to speak like normal people is to speak like normal people. WOW!

Please note, that Stephen Hill is not the son of the UK comedian, Benny Hill, whose most famous feats involved being chased by semi-naked young girls. He is not a comedian, but gets paid for advice by people desperate to get rid of their stuttering."


P.S. The award aims to name and shame people for outrageous claims about PDS, especially those that try to make money out of promises for a cure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I was young I always had an ambition to become wealthy. This was not just for the sake of being wealthy, but because I saw what a struggle money was for so many people around me.

The Internet Marketing Genius, Carael Knight

Not knowing where to start on actually making money, I went to college and got a Business Degree. After graduation, I went straight into working in the financial industry only to find that I did not like putting in long hours even for the substantial starting salary.

Who Wants To Be A Internet Millionaire

I know most people would've been happy with what I was making, but the truth is that I had no free time. To me having my time was more important then having more money. I knew there had to be a way to have both so I started looking for other ventures outside of the traditional workforce.

I tried several different things and ended up making the most on eBay. I juggled my full time job and eBay for nearly a year until I was making enough online to quit my job and pay my bills.

I started to live the life. eBay was growing and actually started to make me more money then what I had been making at my "professional" job.

The Internet Marketing Genius, Carael Knight

Tip:

Most "Real" home based online money making businesses has to have "Proof of Earnings" to back up what they say right? Well...............

See My Earnings Here!

I don't just "talk the talk", I "walk the walk" and can back up everything that I'm telling you. Look at it this way, if you make "ONLY" a measely $274 a day, that about $100,000 a year! Think about it.

The Internet Marketing Genius, Carael Knight

$274 A Day = $100,000 A Year

I don't know about you, but this is amazing to me when you really think about it!

If the truth be told I should be selling this system for hundreds of dollars because of how confident I am with this manual. Initially I offered it for $299 and was able to sell the program very successfully.....................

Who Wants To Be A Internet Millionaire

Anonymous said...

I actually went one of his courses, omg he spent the whole time speaking about himself. He have me some advice which was good but genrally a waste of money.

back pain